Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Purses, Bags, and Shoes, OH MY

What is it about purses and shoes that make women want more and more? I mean, if we had to we could get by with four pairs of shoes and a couple of purses, couldn't we? OK, maybe not. But some of us, and I'm not mentioning any names, need a closet full of shoes and more purses than we can count. It just makes a body feel good, and I'm ready for a new purse, or maybe a messenger bag. Lucky for me My Organized Chaos is giving away a Central Park ECO Handbag in the Shell design from Nest. After I enter this giveaway, I'm going to scrape, scrub, and lotion my feet to get ready for sandals!

No comments:

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com Grab Bag Reviews The Mud Bug
Seeryus Mama - Seriously.  You can't get enough!
Grab this button
Piece of Me
Sweeps4Bloggers
Everything Up Close

Bargains and Giveaways


My Organized Chaos

Coupons Freebies Deals
Mom Blogs


Photobucket Mommy Goggles
Simply Stacie
A Giveaway Addicted Mommy
Ultimate Blog Party 2009