Wednesday, March 28, 2007

American Idol fiasco

I just looked up the definition of "fiasco" and this is what I read -
"a multifaceted, extravagant, and sad failure." I think that sums up what's
happening on American Idol. Sanjaya is safe for another week, meaning we'll
be hearing his sad little voice again next week. At first I felt sort of embarrassed
for him. Then I saw his mohawk and I decided he, or someone advising him, is loving this "VOTE TO KEEP SANJAYA" movement. A couple of our local radio stations refer to Sanjaya as "Transjaya" and "Sangina" (*cough* *cough*). If Melinda Doolittle, Jordon Sparks, Blake Lewis, or Lakesha Jones go before Sanjaya, I may never watch TV again...or maybe just not watch American Idol next season. I can't believe I know the last names of all the contestants. sigh.

No comments:

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com Grab Bag Reviews The Mud Bug
Seeryus Mama - Seriously.  You can't get enough!
Grab this button
Piece of Me
Sweeps4Bloggers
Everything Up Close

Bargains and Giveaways


My Organized Chaos

Coupons Freebies Deals
Mom Blogs


Photobucket Mommy Goggles
Simply Stacie
A Giveaway Addicted Mommy
Ultimate Blog Party 2009