Thursday, December 11, 2008

Do you love Amazon as much as I do?

Every Christmas I place at least three hefty orders with Amazon. I
love to give books as presents. I also like to give movies on DVD because
I know that most members of my family miss the movies when they are on at the theaters.
But Amazon has much, much more than books and movies. They have, well basically everything!

If you want to try to win a $25 gift card to Amazon, go on over to Debateur
Debates. http://debateurdebates.blogspot.com/ If you don't want to enter the contest, read the comments. It's worth it.

No comments:

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com Grab Bag Reviews The Mud Bug
Seeryus Mama - Seriously.  You can't get enough!
Grab this button
Piece of Me
Sweeps4Bloggers
Everything Up Close

Bargains and Giveaways


My Organized Chaos

Coupons Freebies Deals
Mom Blogs


Photobucket Mommy Goggles
Simply Stacie
A Giveaway Addicted Mommy
Ultimate Blog Party 2009